Maybe I've been out of Virginia too long, but what is VASAP?
I was at the VASAP office once and the lady was explaining to this one guy that you have to pass a piss test before you can even start the class. The guy replied " Maam it's gonna take me 6 months just to pass a drug test" At 50 bucks a pop I bet they mae some money off that guy. Once you go sign up its like you are on probation and they can test you any time. And charge you every time.
Maybe I've been out of Virginia too long, but what is VASAP?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
If I'm not mistaken it cost $400 just to enroll in VASAP, not counting the court fees and fines you have to pay to the court. On top of that, the place is staffed with Lil Hitlers with over-sized egos...lol
Virginia Alcohol Safety Action Program
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Ahh, ok. I remember back around '90-'91 I got about 4 speeding tickets in that time and had to go up to the DMV for an interview with some guy....had the pissiest attitude. Sent me to driving school.
On a brighter note, got my driving record in the mail the other day and have to wait another week to take the test up here....they only give it one day a week here. But that's a small price to pay for not having to deal with all the hassle of a DMV!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks